Report of an investigation by parapsychologist Michael Daniels PhD into a series of apparitions and poltergeist-type manifestations that occurred at a private house in North Wales between 1997 and 2002.
- Apparitions claimed to be of the Virgin Mary, and of a monk.
- Unexplained stains and carvings of images and Welsh religious words inside and outside the house.
- Intrusions of Welsh religious words into emails, computer files and printed documents.
- Unexplained noises, smells, and changes in temperature.
- Unexplained pools of water, electrical disturbances, and movements of objects in the house.
- Several photographic images showing 'ghostly' shapes and effects.